Mental Health Resources
This is a page for general information and resources on mental
health services. This is not a page that will link
pages that promote particular mental health services.
On this page you can find sites relating to:
- Counselor-License. A site with information on procedures and requirements to become licensed for counseling in a all states for a wide variety of counselor types.
- Mental Health Law and Policy Continuing
- Psychologist-License.com. Licensure requirements for psychologists in the different states.
- PsychNet-UK A
general psychology mental
health site aimed at both professionals, students, and those with a
interest in the topic.
A search engine of Medical conferences, most of which offer continuing
education credit, that can be searched by subarea. Several of these
sub-areas will be of interest to psychologists. The database has links
to web sites with more information about the conferences.
American Board of Mental Health Diagnostics
- the Anxiety-Panic
Health, Inc. A site of information and resources related to
Online. A gathering place for Mental Health and Applied
Behavioral Science Professionals. The
Center for Eating Disorders
- CJD Voice A web page devoted to
Cruetzfeldt-Jakob Disease the early symptoms of which are often
psychological in nature.
the A. A. Brill Library
From Within-non profit organization for PTSD survivors
- Health Promotion Center at the University of
California-Irvine. A site interested in all aspects of health
- Institute of Cognitive Therapy (English
Mental Health Network an organization of over 350 clinical
professionals throughout the USA. Includes publishing services and a
large electronic library.
Health Licensing Resources at PsychCentral
Net. A comprehensive guide to mental health online.
Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare.
provide useful information on mental health and our site and
organization offers a lot of information on mental health and addiction
treatment as well.
- The National Mental Health Services Knowledge
Exchange Network (KEN). KEN is a one-stop source of
information and resources on prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation
services for mental illness. KEN is a service of the Center for Mental
Health Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services
Administration, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- The N.J. Association of Cognitive Behavioral
Therapists (NJ-ACT). NJ-ACT is open to all individuals who
are licensed for independant practice in New Jersey or are eligible for
a psychology license. Many of us are not exclusively
cognitive-behavioral, but we all employ some cognitive and behavioral
- The New Zealand Centre for Rational Emotive
- O.A.S.I.S. The On-Line Asperger's Syndreome
Information and Support Page
- Pacific Sleep Medicine Services
- Philosophy of Psychiatry Bibliography
by Christian Perring at University of Kentucky. It has links to sources
or where to order sources where possible.
A spanish language resource on mental health and additicions.
Spanish language resources in psychoanalysis and psychology
and excellent resource by John Grohol.
Mental Health. A comprehensive mental health site.
- Schizophrenia A nice page about the
disorder with some nice information about symptoms, the biology,
course, risk and treatment.
- The Stanley Center for the Innovative
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
- Trauma Information Pages
World Federation for Mental Health An international alliance
of individuals and organizations which was founded in London in 1948 to
promote, among all people and nations, the highest possible level of
mental health in its broadest biological, medical, educational and
Maintained by John H. Krantz, Ph.D.